Hi fellow tweakers,
My dear Auntie Mary is sadly suffering from small cell lung cancer. When she recently had surgery she met a nurse, who had trouble knitting up a teddy bear. She offered to help and I completed it for her, check this out ..
Cute or what!!
It is made from Wendy Shimmer using Wendy pattern no. 5068.
I have also been getting ready for Easter in my house. For years I have promised myself a basket full of eggs, (and for once not the chocolate variety)!!
I have used polystyrene egg shapes and just crocheted around them using htr(hdc) oddments of yarn, and a few beads sewn on.
From top left:
- a boucle multi base colour black (dk weight)
- a fluffy fuchia oddment (dk weight)
- a Twilleys goldfingering in green
- a soft pastel stripy effort in dk
- a cerise pink with pale pink and white stripes embroidered in chain stitch (dk weight)
- a lively lemon dk with clear beads randomly sewn on (dk weight)
- a soft lime with green long beads randomly sewn on (dk weight)
I am now off work for a whole nine days!!!!!! As I have been doing a college course I have homework to do. I also want to knit and crochet all the time.
Catch you all soon with more finished projects, (hopefully).
Love Cathy xx