Saturday 5 April 2008

Visions of you in shades of blue .......





This is my youngest new friend he's 4 weeks old and models his new crochet shawl beautifully!!!







I am currently working on a blue blanket for a lady at work who is soon to become a grandmother, this baby is a boy too!!


This is my first serious attempt at filet crochet - still a work in progress but a very enjoyable one. I am using aran weight yarn and a 4.5mm hook, which grows very quickly. The pattern is a baby blanket from 'Celtic Crochet'.




A close up of one of the heart squares.








The family situation is still the same. My Mum (in law) bought me this lovely plant to cheer me up, isn't it gorgeous. I'm hoping to finish the baby shawl in the next day or two. I am itching to start a new project.

I have no interest in the knitted afghan I am supposed to be making for my daughter. She wants something very plain (boring), it only needs to be finished for next winter, so I have got bags of time for that. It's an ideal project to do when watching a complex tv programme.

Will catch you all soon, keep tweaking

love Aruba

xx

No comments: