Saturday 22 December 2007

Family time


Well I'm glad to say folks I have now finished work until Thursday 27th December. Work has been really busy and kinda stressful. Time to have quality time with my man and my kids. We have just been out for breakfast a real relaxer and catch up!!




On the knitting front to be honest I havent had much time. The scumble is progressing well dont want to jinx the proceedings by giving too much detail, as I am getting a real self made reputation as a regular frogger!!!




The green cardigan is still a work in progress the back and fronts are completed and I am on the first sleeve, its unlikely to be finished for Christmas Day as I still have lots to do beforehand. The Anny Blatt yarn I am using is pictured above, apologies for the photograph quality it certainly does not do justice to the actual colour, my photographic and IT skills are shocking!!!
Will catch up soon have a lovely peaceful time everyone xx






No comments: